Child & Family Resources is pleased to offer new online training opportunities to support professionals in the field of early care and education.
Our new E-LEARNING Program is a convenient way to access high quality professional development opportunities and meet professional development needs.
- Easy to use on-demand training
- Accessed from almost any computer with Internet access, at your convenience
- CEU approved courses
- College credit may be available*
E-LEARNING Program Courses
- 120 Hour CDA Credential Training
- 45 Hour CDA Credential Renewal Training
- 8 Hour Child Abuse Awareness for Center Staff
- 8 Hour Child Abuse Awareness for Family Child Care
- 8 Hour In Service (a) for Early Childhood Educators
- 8 Hour In Service (b) for Early Childhood Educators